This recipe is for a serving of 4
Your prep time about 10 min
Cook Time is 7 min at 325F indirect
2 Tbsp. sugar
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
⅛ tsp. ground nutmeg
½ cup chopped walnuts (more is fine is you like)
4 (8 or 10 inch) soft taco-size flour tortillas
Extra Virgin Olive oil
2 Cups coursely chopped bananas (more is fine if you like)
2 tsp. lemon juice
1. Preheat your GD to 325F indirect, Stir together 1st 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Heat walnuts in either a non-stick skillet or cast iron skillet, stirring constantly, 6-7 min or until toasted and fragrant.
3. Lightly brush 1 side of each tortilla with oil; sprinkle each oiled side with ¾ tsp. of sugar mixture. Place tortillas, oiled side down on a wire mesh pizza pan.
4. Toss together bananas, lemon juice, and remaining sugar mixture. Spoon banana mixture over half of each tortilla; spinkle each with 1 Tbsp. walnuts (Do not fold tortillas in half.)
5. Grill tortillas, with lid down for about 30-40 seconds or until bottoms and edges are golden. Fold tortillas in half over the filling; grill 30-40 seconds or until thoroughly heated. Remove from cooker.
6. Place quesadillas on individual serving plates; cut in half. Drizzle with caramel topping, and sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup walnuts. Serve immedately with Ice-cream.
The Big O
Authorized Dealer for:
Forno Bravo Wood Fired Brick Ovens
2 Tier Adjustable Swing Grate System
Humphreys Brand Charcoal
Dizzy Pig Dry Rubs
John Henry Dry Rubs
0 · ·